What is the Validity of FCPS -1?
The validity of ” pass in FCPS part I ” for candidates is three years from the date of passing this examination plus the duration of fellowship training program that is
- For 3 – year program the validity is 6 years
For 4 – year program the validity is 7 years
For 5 – year program the validity is 8 years
The candidates are required to appear in FCPS II examination at least once within the validity period, specified above, failing which the pass status of FCPS I will become null and void. If for any reason a candidate does not register with the RTMC within 3 years of passing FCPS I, his/her FCPS I pass status will become null and void because such a candidate will not be able to complete his/her training and appear in the FCPS II examination within the specified time.
NOTE : No relaxation of the above rule can be granted on any account.
- Elective Rotations (Under Training)
- It is mandatory for all candidates to intimate RTMC on the CPSP prescribed form (FORM “RT”) with joining report under the supervisor of rotation in the first week of starting this rotation.
- Procedure For Registration With RTMC
- You are required to fill in the enclosed proforma “A”, photocopy of supervisor certificate and despatch to the undersigned along with attested copies of necessary documents, as required (Details given in the Form). Only pay order / bank draft in favour of C.P.S.P. would be acceptable.