Download Oral.Radiology–White and Pharoah 6th.edition
With more than 1,000 high-quality radiographs and illustrations, this bestselling book visually demonstrates the basic principles of oral and maxillofacial radiology as well as effective clinical application. You’ll be able to diagnose and treat patients effectively with the coverage of imaging techniques, including specialized techniques such as MRI and CT, and the comprehensive discussion of the radiographic interpretation of pathology. The book also covers radiation physics, radiation biology, and radiation safety and protection — helping you provide state-of-the-art care!
- A consistent format makes it easy to follow and comprehend clinical material on each pathologic condition, including a definition, synonyms, clinical features, radiographic features, differential diagnosis, and management/treatment.
- Updated photos show new equipment and radiographs in the areas of intraoral radiographs, normal radiographic anatomy, panoramic imaging, and advanced imaging.
- Updated Digital Imaging chapter expands coverage of PSP plates and its use in cephalometric and panoramic imaging, examining the larger latitudes of photostimulable phosphor receptors and their linear response to the five orders of magnitude of x-ray exposure.
- Updated Guidelines for Prescribing Dental Radiographs chapter includes the latest ADA guidelines, and also discusses the European Guidelines.
- Updated information on radiographic manifestations of diseases in the orofacial region includes the latest data on etiology and diagnosis, with an emphasis on advanced imaging.
- Expert contributors include many authors with worldwide reputations.
Part I The Physics of Ionizing Radiation
1. Radiation Physics
Part II Biological Effects of Radiation
Part III Radiation Safety and Protection
3. Radiation Safety and Protection
Part IV Imaging Principles and Techniques
4. Projection Geometry
5. X-ray film, Intensifying Screens, and Grids
6. Processing X-Ray Film
7. Digital Imaging
8. Radiographic Quality Assurance and Infection Control
9. Intraoral Radiographic Examinations
10. Normal Radiographic Anatomy
11. Panoramic Imaging
12. Extraoral Radiographic Examinations
13. Advanced Imaging
14. NEW!Cone Beam Computed Tomography
15. Guidelines for Prescribing Dental Radiographs
Part V Radiographic Interpretation of Pathology
16. Principles of Radiographic Interpretation
17. Dental Caries
18. Periodontal Diseases
19. Dental Anomalies
20. Inflammations Lesions of the Jaws
21. Cysts of the Jaws
22. Benign Tumors of the Jaws
23. Malignant Disease of the Jaws
24. Bone Diseases Manifested in the Jaws
25. Systemic Diseases Manifested in the Jaws
26. Diagnostic Imaging of the Temporomandibular Joint
27. Paranasal Sinuses
28. Soft Tissue Calcifications and Ossifications
29. Trauma to Teeth and Facial Structures
30. Developmental Disturbances of the Face and Jaws
31. Salivary Gland Radiology
32. Orofacial Implants
Download Oral Radiology–White and Pharoah 6th.edition PDF Free
You might also be interested in:
In this part of the article, you will be able to access the .pdf file of Oral.Radiology–White and Pharoah 6th.edition PDF by using our direct links. We have uploaded Oral.Radiology–White and Pharoah 6th.edition PDF to our online repository to ensure ease-of-access and safety.
Please use the download link mentioned below to access Oral.Radiology–White and Pharoah 6th.edition PDF.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.