Download Harrisons Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, 2nd Edition
Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine – as only Harrison’s can cover it
A Doody’s Core Title for 2015.
Featuring a superb compilation of chapters related to pulmonary and critical care medicine that appear in Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, Eighteenth Edition, this concise, full-color clinical companion delivers the latest knowledge in the field backed by the scientific rigor and authority that have defined Harrison’s. You will find content from renowned editors and contributors in a carry-anywhere presentation that is ideal for the classroom, clinic, ward, or exam/certification preparation.
- Complete, current coverage of essential pulmonary and critical care medicine topics, including respiratory disorders, respiratory diseases, general approach to the critically ill patient, common critical illnesses and syndromes, and disorders complicating critical illnesses and their management
- An important opening section “Diagnosis of Respiratory Disorders” that provides a systems overview, beginning with approach to the patient with disease of the respiratory system
- Integration of pathophysiology with clinical management
- 140 high-yield questions and answers drawn from Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine Self-Assessment and Board Review, 18e
- Content updates and new developments since the publication of Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, 18e
- 43 chapters written by physicians who are recognized experts in the field of pulmonary and critical care medicine
- Helpful appendix of laboratory values of clinical importance
Download Harrisons Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, 2nd Edition:
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.