Alhamdulillah I cleared it in my first attempt. It took me 3 months for the preparation. First two months were clearly given to the theory and in the last month, initial 15 days for the revision & remaining for solving the MCQs.
However, I used to solve a past paper from Jahanghir Khan every night, no matter i knew them or not but to get familiar with the MCQs.
The books that I studied (as recommended by one of my seniors) are:
- Anatomy: Snell review and USMLE
- Physiology: BRS
- Biochemistry: USMLE and NBDE
- Pharmacology: USMLE
- Pathology: BRS
- Microbiology: USMLE
- Immunology and blood: USMLE
- Dental materials: Zohaib khurshid, Jk pearls
- Oral Pathology: Soames
- Oral Anatomy: NBDE
- Histology: NBDE
- Neuroanatomy: High yield
- Embryology: High yield – first 5 chapters
- Rabia Ali (used to solve it after covering every topic)
- Dentogist (Basics) Vijay pratab
- Asim and Shoaib (Dentistry and medicine)
- MCQs Book by Dr. Jahangir khan
- Salahuddin Kamal
Don’t forget to check the errata, it’s available on the page. Best of luck everyone! Don’t get demotivated and keep trying. May Allah SWT help you all. Ameen.