Download Stockley’s Drug Interactions Pocket Companion 2010 pdf by Karen Baxter
BOOKS NAME: Stockley’s Drug Interactions Pocket Companion 2010
Books SERIES: Pharmacology
language : English
PUBLISH: February 3, 2010
ISBN-10 / ASIN: 0853699178
Page: 495 pages
File type: PDF
File size: 2.49 MB
Publisher: Pharmaceutical Pr
Author: Karen Baxter
Extensively updated to reflect the latest findings and provides busy healthcare professionals with a small and conveniently sized, quick-reference Stockley text.
It draws on the wealth of clinically evaluated, evidence-based information on drug-drug, drug-herb and drug-food interactions that is presented in the full reference work,Stockley’s Drug Interactions.
• Follows the familiar format of theStockley products
• Includes nearly 1550 interaction monographs pertaining to specific drugs or drug groups
• Arranged alphabetically for ease of searching
• Contains a comprehensive index
• Easy-to-use severity rating symbols offer guidance to the user on the clinical significance of the interaction
• An essential clinical reference for physicians, pharmacists, nurses and other healthcare professionals.
Due to the wide international appeal of this content, the text is now translated into Spanish, Italian and Japanese.
Download Stockley’s Drug Interactions Pocket Companion 2010 – PDF
In this part of the article, you will be able to access the .pdf file of Stockley’s Drug Interactions Pocket Companion 2010 PDF [A Free Book] by using our direct links. We have uploaded Stockley’s Drug Interactions Pocket Companion 2010 PDF [A Free Book] Free to our online repository to ensure ease-of-access and safety.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.