First Aid for the NBDE Part 2
Use the successful First Aid formula to pass the National Board Dental Exam Part II with flying colors!
The new “bible” for NBDE Part II preparation! This high-yield, comprehensive review of topics examined on the National Board Dental Examination (NBDE) Part II is written for dental students by recent dental graduates who aced the boards.
- Written for students by students who aced the exam, and reviewed by top dental school faculty
- Hundreds of high-yield facts and mnemonics boost exam-day performance
- Five case studies for top performance on the case-based component of the NBDE Part II
- Four-page color insert of images
- 100+ clinical images and illustrations you must know on exam day
For the ultimate NBDE study package, be sure to purchase First Aid for the NBDE Part 1.
Table of Contents
SECTION I: GUIDE TO EFFICIENT EXAM PREPARATION
SECTION II: DATABASE OF HIGH-YIELD FACTS: DISCIPLINE-BASED COMPONENT
- Operative Dentistry
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Patient Management, Public Health, and Ethics
SECTION III: CASE-BASED COMPONENT
- Case 1
- Case 2
- Case 3
- Case 4
- Case 5
Download First Aid for the NBDE Part 2 PDF
File Size: 3.79 MB
You might also be interested in:
First Aid for the NBDE Part 1 3rd Edition (Download Pdf)
In this part of the article, you will be able to access the .pdf file of First Aid for the NBDE Part 2 by using our direct links. We have uploaded First Aid for the NBDE Part 2 to our online repository to ensure ease-of-access and safety.
Please use the download link mentioned below to access the First Aid for the NBDE Part 2 PDF.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.