Download Essential Surgery: Problems, Diagnosis andManagement: With STUDENT CONSULT Online Access 4th edition chm by H. George Burkitt , Philip J. Deakin
BOOKS NAME: Essential Surgery: Problems, Diagnosis and Management: With STUDENT CONSULT Online Access
Books SERIES: Surgery
language : English
PUBLISH: October 30, 2007
ISBN-10 / ASIN: 0443103453
Page: 784 pages
File type: CHM
File size: 124.20 MB
Publisher: Churchill Livingstone
Author: H. George Burkitt , Philip J. Deakin
Essential Surgery is a comprehensive and highly illustrated textbook for clinical students as well as a practical manual for junior doctors and those preparing for postgraduate qualifications in surgery. The unique feature of the book is its problem-orientated nature as distinct to the traditional disease-based structure.
- Explains the pathophysiological basis of surgical diseases and of their management to help bridge the gap between the basic medical sciences and clinical problems.
- Adopts a problem-solving rather than a disease-orientated approach to diagnosis and treatment, reflecting current teaching trends which emphasise the full understanding of how a diagnosis is made and why a particular treatment is used.
- Includes information about epidemiology, disease prevention and the provision of health care, and tries to relate the community aspects of surgical problems to aetiology, disease prevention and primary care.
- Contains outlines of common surgical operations, to enable students and junior doctors to explain operations to patients and to allow them to participate intelligently in the operating department, as well as giving them an understanding of how to prevent complications.
- Includes a major section on accident surgery related to the general surgeon.
Download Essential Surgery: Problems, Diagnosis and Management 4th edition PDF:
Disclaimer: Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us immediately.
Note: Links for Downloading the Book has been removed due to copy right claim. We will try to provide new links as we will find new Links. Thanks for your co-operation and patience.