Download Essential Microbiology for Dentistry, 4e.
The new edition of this highly successful book continues to offer readers everything they require to gain a full understanding of microbiology as it relates to modern dental practice. The rich combination of easy-to-read text together with the extensive artwork programme makes Essential Microbiology for Dentistry the first choice of microbiology textbook for many students of dentistry worldwide.
- Comprehensive coverage of the subject area makes the book suitable for all aspects of the curriculum
- Almost 300 tables and illustrations present clinical, diagnostic and practical information in an easy-to-follow manner
- Contains ‘Key Facts’ boxes to act as useful aide-mémoires
- Self-assessment sections at the end of each chapter allow students to assess their understanding in key areas of knowledge
- Addresses the subject on a strictly ‘need-to-know for the dentist’ approach [e.g. only salient bacteria are included with thumbnail sketches of viruses and fungi]
- Contains a detailed – and now expanded – glossary and abbreviations list
- Contains the latest organism nomenclature and information regarding unculturable bacteria and novel molecular technology
- Includes a highly expanded section on oral biofilms and their relevance to systemic disease such as heart disease, diabetes, adverse pregnancy outcomes and nosocomial pneumonia
- Contains a brand new section on oral immunology – prepared by guest authors – as relevant to dentistry
- Contains a new section on the microbiology of perimplantitis
- Presents a fully revised and expanded section on infection control in dentistry encompassing British and American guidelines
Download Essential Microbiology for Dentistry, 4 Edition:
File Size: 26.8 MB
In this part of the article, you will be able to access the .pdf file of Master Dentistry volume 2 PDF by using our direct links. We have uploaded Master Dentistry volume 2 PDF to our online repository to ensure ease-of-access and safety.
Please use the download link mentioned below to access the Master Dentistry volume 2 PDF.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.