Clinical Problem Solving in Dentistry Odell 2nd Edition
This book is designed to explain to dental students the processes of diagnosis and treatment planning, through consideration of clinical cases and problems associated with aspects of all dental specialties.
It presents a series of case histories from all the major areas of dentistry, and uses a question-and-answer format to guide readers through the process of examination, differential diagnosis, investigations, diagnosis and treatment. It prepares readers for the wide variety of problems likely to be encountered in clinical practice.
- 56 cases in clinical dentistry are presented in a practical, problem-based approach, leading the reader toward the correct diagnosis and treatment plan.
- Treatment alternatives are explored and evaluated in terms of their advantages and disadvantages.
- Material from all the dental specialties is integrated in the cases presented, in order to cover the full range of real-world clinical problems.
- Color illustrations throughout bring the cases to life and clarify important concepts.
- All cases from the first edition have been updated, and 13 new cases have been added to this edition.
- Additional information is provided on behavioral management of nervous or difficult patients.
- More content on pediatric dentistry has been added.
Download Clinical Problem Solving in Dentistry Odell 2nd Edition PDF Free
File Size: 16 MB
You might also be interested in:
In this part of the article, you will be able to access the .pdf file of Clinical Problem Solving in Dentistry Odell 2nd Edition PDF by using our direct links. We have uploaded Clinical Problem Solving in Dentistry Odell 2nd Edition PDF to our online repository to ensure ease-of-access and safety.
Please use the download link mentioned below to access the Clinical Problem Solving in Dentistry Odell 2nd Edition PDF.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.