Dental Emergencies – Mark Greenwood PDF Free Download
Books SERIES: Oral Pathology
language : English
ISBN-10 / ASIN: 0470673966
Page: 248 pages
File type: PDF
File size: 3 MB
Author: Mark Greenwood
This book is a clear and comprehensive guide to the treatment and management of dentalemergencies in clinical practice. Written and edited by experts in the field, the book provides succinct step by step advice for dealing with a range of emergency situations. Beginning with examination and patient histories, it covers restorative emergencies, traumatic injuries and painmanagement with advice for treatment options including analgesia, surgery, and referrals.
Dental Emergencies also includes chapters that focus on the treatment of special needs patients and the management of medical emergencies in the course of dental treatment with reference to specific case examples. Providing practical, clear advice and highly illustrated throughout, this book is an invaluable reference for all dental practices.
• A concise guide to managing dental emergencies in clinical practice
• Contains step-by-step procedures and clinical examples
• Provides thorough coverage of presentations of pain and pain management
• Includes key chapters on treating patients with special needs and dealing with medical emergencies occurring during dental treatment
• Fully illustrated throughout with colour photos
“We do not own the copyrights of this book. We are sharing our copy of this book with our blog reader’s so download it at your own risk. And if someone with copyrights wants us to remove this book, he/she can contact us from our contact page”