Download CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2016
Includes 6 online-only chapters at no additional cost!
The #1 annual internal medicine guide that clinicians turn to first―extensively revised and updated
New to the 2016 edition of CMDT
- New sections on heart failure with preserved ejection fraction; drug-induced lupus; and treatment of hepatitis C virus infection
- Expanded section on treatment for chronic noncancer pain, and rewritten sections on allergic diseases, renal amyloidosis, and staphylococcal bacteremia
- Updated treatment recommendations for diabetes mellitus; for weight loss in obesity; and for chronic lymphocytic leukemia and hairy cell leukemia
- New tables outlining the 2014 AHA/ACC Guidelines for defining severe aortic stenosis and when to operate in chronic severe aortic regurgitation
- Revised recommendations for managing anticoagulation and for dual antiplatelet therapy, plus a new treatment algorithm for pulmonary hypertension
- The latest pharmacologic approaches, including new biologics and anti-integrins for Crohn disease and ulcerative colitis; new medications for metastatic prostate cancer; and a new discussion on the role of antidepressants in managing generalized anxiety disorder
- Learn more at CMDT2016.com!
Why CMDT is the ultimate clinical companion
- Detailed overview of other primary care topics, from gynecology, orthopedics and dermatology to ophthalmology, psychiatry, and neurology
- Only text with annual update on HIV and AIDS
- Specific disease prevention information
- Many decision-speeding diagnostic and treatment algorithms and tables
- Easy access to medication dosages, with trade names indexed and costs updated in each edition
- Current references, with unique identifiers (PubMed, PMID numbers) for rapid downloading of article abstracts and full articles
- CMDT Online (www.AccessMedicine.com/CMDT) provides access to CMDT 2016 plus expanded pathophysiology information and six additional online-only chapters at no additional cost:
- Chapter e1: Anti-Infective Chemotherapeutic & Antibiotic Agents
- Chapter e2: Fundamentals of Human Genetics & Genomics
- Chapter e3: Diagnostic Testing & Medical Decision Making
- Chapter e4: Information Technology in Patient Care
- Chapter e5: Integrative Medicine
- Chapter e6: Podiatric Disorders
In the primary care setting, only one text delivers the ideal balance of clinical practice and research evidence to optimize patient care CURRENT Medical Diagnosis & Treatment. Written by top clinicians, this trusted resource spans the fields of internal medicine, reviewing symptoms, signs, epidemiology, diagnosis, prevention, and treatment for more than 1,000 diseases and disorders. Turn to any page, and you’ll find concise, evidence-based answers to key questions concerning both in-hospital and ambulatory patient problems. In addition, sections feature a streamlined format that puts the latest diagnostic protocols, prevention strategies, and treatment options right at your fingertips. For more information, visit CMDT2016.com.
Download CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2016:
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.