Download Clinician’s Pocket Drug Reference 2008 pdf by Leonard Gomella, Steven Haist, Aimee Adams and Kelly Smith
BOOKS NAME: Clinician’s Pocket Drug Reference 2008
Books SERIES: Pharmacology
language : English
PUBLISH: February 11, 2008
ISBN-10 / ASIN: 0071496254
Page: 312 pages
File type: PDF
File size: 2,82 MB
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Medical
Author: Leonard Gomella, Steven Haist, Aimee Adams and Kelly Smith
Proving that sometimes less is more, this super-concise guide includes more than 1000 commonly used medications along with essential data on their selection and administration.
- Organized alphabetically by generic drug name
- Common uses, mechanisms of action, dosages (adult and pediatric), precautions/contraindications, form supplied, and notes/common side effects
- Updated to cover more than two dozen new drugs and the removal of drugs from the market
- Includes listing of the medications organized by drug classification
- Summaries of the FDA “black box” precautions and contraindications
Clinician’s Pocket Drug Reference 2008 PDF Download
In this part of the article, you will be able to access the .pdf file of Clinician’s Pocket Drug Reference 2008 PDF [A Free Book] by using our direct links. We have uploaded Clinician’s Pocket Drug Reference 2008 PDF [A Free Book] Free to our online repository to ensure ease-of-access and safety.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.