Download Becker USMLE Step 1 Lecture Notes [PDF]- 8 Ebooks
Get the only official Kaplan lecture notes for USMLE Step 1 available for sale—complete with comprehensive information you need to ace this section of the boards and match into the residency of your choice.
* Up to date: Updated annually by Kaplan’s all-star medical expert faculty
* Complete: Contains over 2,700 pages in 7 full-color volumes
* Integrated: Packed with clinical correlations and bridges between disciplines
* Learner-efficient: Organized in outline format with high-yield summary boxes
* Trusted: Used by thousands of med students each year to succeed on USMLE Step 1
* Extensive: Includes 7 volumes in set—Pathology, Pharmacology, Physiology, Biochemistry and Medical Genetics, Immunology and Microbiology, Anatomy, and Behavioral Science/Social Sciences
United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) is a joint program of the Federation of State Medical Boards (FSMB) and the National Board of Medical Examiners (NBME)
Download Becker USMLE Step 1 Lecture Notes [PDF]- 8 Ebooks:
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.